Saturday, March 31, 2012

BYU v. ASU Rugby

When my worlds collide...



Hardly. 
I'm BYU through and through. 
But this was a great excuse to put on my Cougar blue and cheer on my team, 
and my papa, who sideline refereed the game. 




But I have to mention the fan following. 
ASU rugby is pretty cool -- they get a few fans and they win a few games. 
But BYU?
In addition to walloping them
(soundly)
we had 10x the amount of fans. 
Even all the way in Tempe, AZ. 

Proof: 

AZ's Side


BYU's Side

Loved it. 

Full of old alumn and their cute grandbabies
 Young couples with their cougar blue baseball hats
Elderly folks with their block Y crew neck sweatshirts
Recent grads going to ASU's graduate school... and showing their true colors. 

Here are a few highlights


And one final thing...

What do you think this looks like?


The correct answer is Darth Vader. 
In sloshed ice. 
Brilliant.

Lovin' that Arizona rugby scene!

1 comment:

  1. BYU won their most recent Rugby game... 80-8! Go BYU rugby!!!!

    ReplyDelete